« Home | Mythri - 5M » | Mythri - 4M » | Mythri - 3M » | Christmas 2009 with Anand » | Ananthi - Madhu Reception » | Ananthi - Madhu Wedding » | Kolli Malai Trip » | Mythri pictures are here! » | In tribute of a humble man's b'day » | Lalitha's Valaikappu »

Going beyond photos and emails ...

Hello Dear KKF members,

This blog is absolutely wonderful to connect with all our people. I feel we have to go beyond sharing just forwarded mails and photos. Posting creative works like poems, short write ups, stories, recipes and the like would be nice, wouldn’t it?

To take the lead I’m documenting tamil poems written by appa (DR.S.B.U) in electronic format. I have done a few poems & there are lots more to go and stories as well! It’s taking me quite a bit of time to type them in Tamil - I literally have to search for each alphabet on the keyboard J hope to get better with time.

I’ll post more of these as and when I get them converted. I hope you will like it.

Regards,
Selvi

Labels: ,

Post a Comment